Accessibility Statement for FSCU.com
This is an accessibility statement from First Service Credit Union.
Measures to support accessibility
First Service Credit Union takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of FSCU.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. FSCU.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of FSCU.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on FSCU.com:
- Phone: 713-676-7777
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: First Service Credit Union, Attn: Marketing Dept., 16430 Park Ten Place, Houston, TX 77084
We try to respond to feedback within 5 Business Days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
FSCU.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with JAWS screen reader on Windows
- Microsoft Edge with JAWS screen reader on Windows
FSCU.com is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 2 major versions
Accessibility of FSCU.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of FSCU.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for FSCU.com:
- Wave2 Branch & ATM Locator: This is a 3rd party system. While testing revealed no barriers that completely prevent users from accessing the map locator, it might be more challenging or require trial and error for certain individuals to use this tool effectively. When keyboard-only users select "Hours" on the map and press TAB, they find themselves trapped in the dialog without an obvious way to close it. To exit the dialog, they must press ESC multiple times and then TAB again to visually detect the focus outline on the Wave2ATM locator. We have reported this and a few other minor issues to the vendor and they are actively working to resolve them.
First Service Credit Union assessed the accessibility of FSCU.com by the following approaches:
- Website developer employed formal accessibility Quality Assurance methods during development
- A formal pre-launch accessibility study was conducted by website developer accessibility team
- Continual Monitoring with Monsido
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on First Service Credit Union Website by contacting [email protected]. We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
First Service Credit Union
This statement was created on 20 November 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.