Who We Are
In 1977, First Service Credit Union was founded as a member-owned financial cooperative with a distinct purpose: to serve our members and help them reach their financial goals — without having to worry about paying investors or shareholders. While much has changed since then, we still stay true to this mission and work hard for our members every single day.
Who We Serve
First Service currently serves a diverse field of members, including:
- Residents of Harris and Waller County
- Family members of one of our existing members
- Employees of any of our Select Employee Groups, including KBR, Halliburton, CenterPoint Energy, Baker Hughes, NRG, and Kinder Morgan
What We Offer
At First Service, we mean it when we say that we’re for you, not profit. As a financial cooperative, we pass our profits back to our members, so you can take advantage of better products and more convenient services. We’re passionate about giving you all the financial tools you need to enrich your life:
- High dividends available on savings, checking, IRA and CD accounts
- Low interest on loans, credit cards, mortgages and other loan services
- Convenient services such as Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and access to thousands of credit union branches and free ATMs nationwide through our network of credit union partners*
- Secured Accounts guaranteed by the National Credit Union Administration — up to at least $250,000
See for yourself what First Service Credit Union has to offer and join today!
*Account access at CO-OP shared branches is available after 45 days of membership.