Senior Service Center Representative is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to both internal/external members. Ensure all SC representatives are providing outstanding service through the daily management of activities such as coaching, training, and problem solving. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the Service Center Manager with escalated calls/scenarios as needed, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
60% - Ensure agreed Member Service standards are consistently met. Handle escalated calls and scenarios as needed; Ensure all Service Center Representatives have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs. Provide leadership, guidance and support to the Service Center Representatives.
20% - Become a SME by maintaining up to date knowledge of all credit union products and services.
10% - Assist Management in establishing work procedures and processes that support departmental standards. Responsible for suggesting methods to help improve efficiencies that will impact our Service Level.
5% - Assist in management staff schedules in order to meet anticipated business requirements.
1. To provide accurate, courteous, friendly, timely, and professional service to all members and potential members. Answering telephone immediately and responding to correspondence within one day.
2. Back-up the Service Center Representatives answering the telephone promptly if not picked up by a representative and answer correspondence within the same business day.
3. Process member transactions as needed accurately.
4. Maintain a professional appearance and atmosphere for the department.
5. Provide leadership to the staff assuring work is processed in an organized and timely manner.
6. Assist team to achieve department goals.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Extensive experience working in a Call Center environment. Strong attention to detail. Able to maintain composure during difficult situations and a fast-paced environment.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: The Senior Service Center Representative will serve as a back-up to the Service Center Team. This includes, but is not limited to being able to perform Service Center Representative daily duties. He/she will provide prompt, friendly and efficient phone services to existing, as well as potential members, while providing solutions on account related inquires. Will execute all phases regarding account information, as well as actively promote, sell credit union products and services during telephone interactions.
- Skilled in multitasking
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent Member Service skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills - Microsoft Office/Windows environment/Troubleshooting
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Ability to prioritize and control workload of a team
- Ability to work as part of a team