Why Set Up a UTMA Custodial Account?

Opening a Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (UTMA) custodial account through First Service is a great way to set your child on a secure financial path. The account is opened in your child’s name, and you have complete account control over it until they turn 21. Until then, you can gift or transfer assets to your custodial account to save for their education or any expense that benefits your son or daughter.

UTMA Custodial Account Features

    Custodial Access

    Retain control of your child's savings until they come of age.

    No Contribution Limits

    You can contribute as much as you like with no maximum limits.

    Earn Dividends

    Choose from one of our four high rate accounts.

    Federally Insured

    Insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.

Schedule an Appointment


To make an appointment with a First Service Wealth Management financial advisor, available through CUSO Financial Services, Inc., give us a call at 713-676-4356 or email us at WealthManagement@FSCU.com.111


( ) -

Related Resources