Making payments with Apple Pay is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren’t stored on the device or on any Apple® servers, so they’re never shared with the merchant. Transactions are authorized with your fingerprint, so your information remains safe even if your iPhone® is ever lost or stolen.
It’s Easy to Get Started
To add your First Service credit or debit card, you’ll need an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.1 or later.
- Go to the Wallet® app, swipe down and tap the plus sign.
- Add your card’s information using your device’s camera or simply type it in manually. If your First Service Visa card is already saved in your iTunes® account, the information will already be there.
- Your card is now ready to be used with Apple Pay.
How to Make Payments with Apple Pay
- Make sure the store accepts Apple Pay by looking for the Apple Pay or contactless payment symbol at checkout.
- Hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID to complete your payment.
- A slight vibration or beep confirms that your payment has been made.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.