Take the hassle out of payday
Enjoy instant access to your money by having your paycheck or other recurring income automatically deposited into your First Service account with Direct Deposit. You can set up this free service with income from your employer, a pension or retirement plan, annuity or dividend payments, or federal agency benefits such as Social Security or VA benefits.
Direct Deposit helps you simplify your life with the following benefits:
- Convenient: Avoid trips to the credit union to cash your check.
- Fast: No waiting for your checks to clear, your pay is deposited into your account the same day.
- Reliable: You don’t have to be in town for your money to be deposited into your account; it’s deposited automatically every time.
- Secure: No need to worry about checks getting lost or stolen.
Start your Direct Deposit today with just three easy steps:
1. Contact your employer or other payer
Ask your employer or payer if they offer a Direct Deposit option. If so, obtain the company or agency’s enrollment form or download our free Direct Deposit Application Form.
2. Prepare and submit the needed information to your employer or payer
- FSCU’s routing number: 313090561
- Your account number — this can be found along the bottom of each check or under your name on your online statements
- The account type — checking or savings
- The deposit amount — whether it’s based on a certain percentage or a set dollar amount, you can divide your deposits between as many accounts as you wish
3. Relax and enjoy your payday
Once your Direct Deposit takes effect, you don’t have to lift a finger. When payday arrives, your money is already there when you need it. Depending on your employer or payer, it may be two to four weeks before you receive your first Direct Deposit.