Get the services that you deserve from the credit union with the service you’ve come to expect. It’s what makes First Service Credit Union a step above the rest.
- No more envelopes! No more stamps! Why pay your bills through the mail or dozens of websites when you can pay them all in the same place at the same time with First Service Online Bill Pay? Sign in to Home Banking to sign up.
- Click Here to take a Bill Pay Demo!
- Members can securely access their account(s) using their smart phone or other mobile device through our FREE Mobile Banking application. And, with our Mobile Deposit feature, members can deposit checks instantly…anytime, anywhere!
- Mobile App Features:
- Mobile deposit with instant account credit*
- View transactions on all of your accounts
- Slick dashboard displaying your account info
- Messaging system with alerts
- Transfer money between all of your accounts
- Graphs to summarize your activity
- Requirements: Mobile banking app requires enrollment in home banking.
*Mobile deposit feature only available to members in good standing with an open FSCU Choice Rewards or Right Rewards Checking account. Instant account credit applies to mobile check deposits of $5,000 or less and those that meet minimum image quality requirements. A minimum of 90 days of FSCU membership is required for instant credit. Verification of mobile deposit available in History section of application. See Deposit Account Contract for additional information.
- Never play the “Can I get to the credit union before it closes?” game again. With Direct Deposit, you can skip the lines and have your check deposited directly into your account. Now that’s convenient.
- With Direct Deposit, your employer simply deposits your paycheck into your account and you have instant access to the money. It automatically occurs the same time each month. There’s no waiting for a check to clear, just instant access to your money.
- Talk to your payroll department about setting up Direct Deposit.
- Overdraft protection is an important addition to your checking account. We set up a draw account that links your checking account to another (ideally a savings or credit account). The draw account will protect you from declined transactions and overages by pulling needed funds from your other account automatically.
- Our Overdraft Privilege automatically applies on check and ACH transactions.
- You Need It so you never have to worry about overdraft fees again. We understand that even the best intentions can be frustrated. We protect your account against the chance that you accidentally overdraft your account and prevent your transactions from being declined.
- You choose how much protection that is best for you and your accounts.
- At First Service, we’re about more than banking. We’re about the little things that make a big difference. Here are just a few of the little things we offer to help make your life easier.
- Coin Sorter
- A message to all piggy banks: there’s an easier way. Bring in your coins, toss them into the coin sorter and get cash on the spot or have the amount deposited directly into your First Service account. Available at the following branches: Northwest, Gulf Freeway and Spring Cypress.
- Gift Cards
- It’s one gift that doesn’t require a gift receipt. Friends and family will love the flexibility of getting what they want, and since MasterCard® Gift Cards are good anywhere that accepts MasterCard® debit cards, the choices are endless. Get one today at any First Service branch for just $3.95 per card.
- Medallion Signature
- It’s extra security for securities. If you have a security in physical certificate form, this program helps reduce the potential for forgery by requiring you to sign the certificate and have your signature guaranteed by a transfer agent before your security can be sold or transferred. Just ask for a Branch Manager Monday through Saturday at the Northwest and Gulf Freeway Branches.
- This service is only provided to First Service members on items with a value of $100,000 or less (per item).
- If you ever need a document notarized please feel free to stop by any First Service Branch and take advantage of our complimentary Notary Service. There is at least one state licensed notary at each location.
- Coin Sorter