Home Equity Loans
FSCU's subsidiary eCU Mortgage, LLC., originates residential real estate mortgage loans, including construction, purchase and refinancing through its Houston area offices.
You know the funds you need come from a loving place when you use the value of your home to secure a home equity loan. Put that cash right back into your pocket to handle renovations, a vacation, a new deck in the back yard, or maybe even new granite countertops.
How you spend is up to you. It’s your home, your money and your decision.
At First Service Credit Union, we know that your biggest investment is your home and you want a partner you can trust to handle your home loan needs. Together, with our subsidiary, eCU Mortgage, LLC., we offer a range of options to help you use the equity in your home wisely. There are many advantages to choosing FSCU and eCU Mortgage for your home lending needs:
- Competitively low, fixed interest rates
- Use the value of your home to secure funds
- Funds available for practically any purpose, including: home improvement, debt consolidation, tuition payments and more!
- Choose a 5 to 20 year term
- Local home equity loan decisions
- Trusted personal service
Check out our current rates.
* All Real Estate related product APR and financing options are based on your creditworthiness, occupancy and property loan-to-value. Please call us for your qualifying rate.
Example of payment calc: Loan amount =$20,000 at 3.75% int. rate for 60 months = payments of $366.08
If you have any questions or require current rate information on your accounts, please call us at (713) 676-5255 or (800) 221-4299.
eCU Mortgage pays the closing costs (excluding appraisal cost) on Home Improvement or Home Equity Loans (second lien position).