Courtesy Pay is a credit union product that automatically pays transactions when a checking account is overdrawn. There is no charge for having the Courtesy Pay feature unless it is utilized. Otherwise, it is $30.00 for each transaction covered.
- It is discreet.
- No embarrassment of bouncing a check or ACH transaction.
- No merchant fees for a returned check or ACH transaction.
- Courtesy Pay eliminates the chance that the transaction will be reported to a check reporting service.
- The checking account will be covered to a negative balance up to the qualifying amount.
Requirements for Courtesy Pay:
- Age of 18 or older
- Qualifying Checking account in good standing (*Excludes the Fresh Start Checking)
- No delinquent loans
- No tax levies
- Account must be at a positive balance at least once every twenty days
Posted in: Debit & Credit Cards