All wires are conducted through online Home Banking or by visiting one of our branches. Please follow these simple instructions:
In order to receive a wire to your First Service Credit Union account, you will need the following information:
- Our Routing Number: 313090561
- The receiving 13 digit account number
- Beneficiary name (person receiving the funds)
- The receiving institution name (ex. First Service Credit Union)
9621 W. Sam Houston Parkway N.
Houston, TX 77064
**Incoming wires are processed throughout the day until 5:00 p.m. Central time, free of charge.**
The information needed may vary via each institution. Contact the financial institution to obtain their particular wire instructions. You will need the following:
- Their Routing Number
- The Account Number
- The Beneficiary’s Name
- Name and Address of the financial institution receiving the funds.
**Outgoing wires are processed at 1:00 p.m. CST each business day. Requests made after 1:00 p.m. will process the following day.**
Posted in: Wire Transfer Instructions