To qualify for Skip-A-Pay:
- The loan cannot be a real estate loan, home improvement loan, home equity loan, home equity line of credit (HELOC), Visa® credit card, CD secured loan, or a balloon payment loan.
- The loan must have been open for at least 6 months.
- The loan must have had at least 3 months of consecutive on-time payments.
- Member must not have been more than 30 days delinquent during the past year on any loan.
- Member cannot have had two skipped payments in the past year.
- Member cannot have any currently past due loans.
- Member cannot have a negative share.
Posted in: Loans