Our Commitment to Lobby Safety
Now that we have reopened branches and branch lobbies, we want to reiterate that the health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority. Our team has gone to great lengths to prepare our branches to serve you safely.
The next time you visit the lobby of one of our branches, here is what you can expect:
- We are instituting social distancing practices
- We have added a safety & service concierge to each branch
- Members are required to where a mask inside the branch
- Members must remove gloves to prevent cross-contamination
- We have set up hand sanitizer stations in each lobby
- Protective shields have been installed in all teller lines
- Our team is regularly disinfecting all surfaces
Our team is pleased to be able to reopen our lobbies, but we will have limited capacity inside the branches. We are still encouraging members to manage their accounts in digital banking, by phone, or at the ATM. We will also continue to offer expanded drive-thru service at several branches for your convenience.
If you do plan to visit a branch lobby, we strongly recommend requesting an appointment ahead of time.
FIND OUT MORE