Applying with First Service
As an approved facilitator of this program, First Service Credit Union is required to confirm your average monthly payroll costs for the year ending December 31, 2020. We intend to efficiently assist our members in applying for PPP Loans, and we will provide reference material on how to remain eligible for any forgiveness provisions, however we cannot guarantee qualification or approval.
Please provide the following documentation:
- Download and complete the SBA's Paycheck Protection Program application (SBA Form 2483-SD).
- Documentation Illustrating Business Revenues Decreased >25% Year over Year on any Quarter between 2019 and 2020 (Download and complete this form)
- 2019 IRS Payroll Documentation
- 2019 Form 940, 941, 944, Schedule C from your filed 2019 tax return, 1099, or W3
- 2020 Documentation / Summary Demonstrating Applicant Paid Employees Salary and/or Payroll Tax on/around February 15, 2020
- Provide a clear copy of at least one form of government-issued ID (front and back) for each person with a 20% stake or greater in the business.
- Provide Your Business Entity Documentation:
- Sole Proprietors: An up-to-date Assumed Name Certificate (DBA form)
- General/Limited Partnerships: Partnership Agreement and DBA Form; if applicable
- Limited Liability Corporations: Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, and DBA Form; if applicable
- INCs: Articles of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation and DBA Form; if applicable
Submit your business information along with the completed documents using the form below.